Co-Chairs Ann-Marie & Mike Bjorkman
and Jared & Laura Birchall
are Proud to Present:
Expanding the Universe for Our Children
Saturday, June 6, 2020
Doors open at 5:00 p.m
Silent Auction, Cocktails & Hors D‘Oeuvres
Hyatt Regency Valencia
24500 Town Center Drive, Valencia
(Surface parking is available adjacent to Hotel Conference Center. Garage parking is available adjacent to the hotel lobby entrance. Valet parking at hotel entrance.)
Dress is Smart Casual with an Outer Space flare. Come dressed in homage to your favorite space themed movie, television show, book, or character; or simply add an intergalactic flair to your night on the town wardrobe. Stop by A Chorus Line and mention you are attending our Auction. They will be happy to help you add the perfect galactic touch to your outfit.
Silent Auction Closing Times:
Section ONE 6:50pm
Section TWO 7:05pm
Section Three 7:20pm
Dinner Seating 7:00pm
Dinner at 7:30pm
Live Auction to Follow
Professional photography by SchlickArt will be available following the event. View last year’s photos at SchlickArt.
Thanks to Fun Time Captured we will have a mobile selfie booth on site. Their photos will be sent to you directly when you provide your information while taking the photo. #scvbgc #scvgalacticgala
Visit our themed photo booth with your friends for a free printed photo!
The Boys & Girls Club of Santa Clarita Valley’s Annual Benefit Auction is Santa Clarita’s premier charitable event. Join us on Saturday, June 1st at the Hyatt Regency in Valencia and support afterschool programs for local youth who need us the most. All of the proceeds from this amazing event go directly to programs that create an impact in the community by inspiring and enabling the next generation of leaders.
When the doors open enjoy cocktails and conversation as you peruse the hundred+ silent auction items. Then join us in the Grand Ballroom for a gourmet dinner and an incredible live auction that you won’t forget. You will find many unique items available in both the silent and live auctions.
Come dressed for the occasion! This year’s theme: Superheroes is going to be a ton of fun. This is the perfect time to show your inner child by dressing up as your favorite superhero, because on June 1st when you attend the auction and support the next generation of Santa Clarita’s youth, you will be “defending the future for our children”! Dress is Smart Casual with a touch of Superhero Chic. Come dressed as your superhero or simply add a superhero flair to your night on the town wardrobe. Stop by A Chorus Line and mention you are attending our Auction. They will be happy to help you add the perfect superhero touch to your outfit.
Have an item to donate? Click here for a list of items we are looking for and how to make your donation.
OFFICIAL GALACTIC RAFFLE RULES
• Raffle tickets available for a suggested donation of $100 each or 6 for $500, 14 for $1,000, 22 for $1,500, or 30 for $2,000.
• Drawing to be held at the Boys & Girls Club of SCV Benefit Auction, Saturday, June 1, 2019.
• An announcement will be made with the time raffle ticket sales close.
• Raffle tickets may be purchased in advance and are available at the Newhall branch of the Boys & Girls Club.
• Payment may be made by cash, check and credit card.
• Upon announcement of winner, (if present), winner must select the live auction item they wish to win.**
• Winner need not be present to win.
• Raffle participants not attending the auction must select the item they would like to win in advance.
• Live auction item choice must be made from items published in the official catalog (published May 26), and the addendum (available at the auction).
• *Excluded items: Items to be listed at a later time. Additional item exclusions (if any) will be announced prior to the drawing.
• Write in to “Auction Chair” Boys & Girls Club of Santa Clarita Valley 24909 Newhall Ave. Santa Clarita, CA 91321 to receive a ticket.
• **A minimum of $15,000 in raffle tickets must be sold for winner to have their choice of a live auction item. If less than $15,000 worth of tickets sold, raffle will be converted to a 50/50 drawing. Winner will split the total raffle ticket sales dollar amount with the Boys & Girls Club.
According to IRS rules, charitable raffle tickets do not qualify as a federal income tax deduction.