Co-Chairs Mike & Ann-Marie Bjorkman are Proud to Present:
Saturday, June 3, 2017
Featuring Hundreds of Exciting Live and Silent Auction Items
Gourmet Food • Raffle • Entertainment & Dancing
Doors open at 5:00 p.m. • Dinner Seating 7:30 p.m. • Live Auction to Follow
Silent Auction Closing Times: Section ONE 7:15 p.m., Section TWO 7:30 p.m.
Hyatt Regency Valencia
24500 Town Center Drive, Valencia
Nominate a High Roller and Lady Luck
Are you or someone you know a High Roller, or Lady Luck? Here is your chance to nominate yourself or someone else to become the stars of the “Vegas Baby” auction. You can nominate as many people for High Roller and Lady Luck as you want for a donation of $5 each. The names of all nominees will be posted on the Vegas Baby voting page where voting will take place. Votes are $5 each.
YOUR NOMINEE WILL AUTOMATICALLY RECEIVE 1 VOTE WITH YOUR NOMINATION!
Nominations are open NOW and will end on May 31. Get your nominations in TODAY, voting begins as soon as payment is verified and the nominee(s) name appears on the voting page.
The top vote getters will be crowned High Roller and Lady Luck the night of the “VEGAS BABY” auction on June 3, 2017. The remaining top five male and female vote getters will be honored as well.
Ticket Details and Sponsorship Opportunities
We invite your support of Santa Clarita’s youth at the biggest charity event of the year, through cash sponsorships, table purchases, the donation of auction items and in kind donations. Donation categories may be combined for recognition at a specific sponsorship level.
- Served Dinner
- Table for 10 with served dinner.
VIP Table Only$2,500
- Table for 10 with gourmet dinner, premium seating, 10 invitations to the VIP party.
Platinum Table Only$5,000
- Table for 12 with gourmet dinner, premier seating, 12 invitations to the VIP party, wine, champagne and table favors.
Silver Sponsor$2,500 - $4,999
- $2500 VIP Circle Table for 10 with VIP party invitations, half page ad in auction catalog, live auction item sponsorship as appropriate.
Platinum Sponsor$10,000 - $19,999
- $2500 VIP Circle Table for 10 with VIP party invitations, full page ad in auction catalog, live auction item sponsorship as appropriate.
- $5000 Circle Table for 12 with VIP party invitations, full page on inside cover of auction catalog. Live auction item sponsorship as appropriate.
OFFICIAL VEGAS BABY RAFFLE RULES
• Raffle tickets may be purchased for $100 each or 6 for $500, 14 for $1,000, 22 for $1,500, or 30 for $2,000.
• Drawing to be held at the Boys & Girls Club of SCV Benefit Auction, Saturday, June 3, 2017.
• An announcement will be made with the time raffle ticket sales close.
• Raffle tickets may be purchased in advance and are available at the Newhall branch of the Boys & Girls Club.
• Payment may be made by cash, check and credit card.
• Upon announcement of winner, (if present), winner must select the live auction item they wish to win.**
• Winner need not be present to win.
• Raffle participants not attending the auction must select the item they would like to win in advance.
• Live auction item choice must be made from items published in the official catalog (published May 26), and the addendum (available at the auction).
• *Excluded items: Head table for 2018 auction. Additional item exclusions will be announced prior to the drawing.
• Maximum of 250 tickets available.
• **A minimum of $15,000 in raffle tickets must be sold for winner to have their choice of a live auction item. If less than $15,000 worth of tickets sold, raffle will be converted to a 50/50 drawing. Winner will split the total raffle ticket sales dollar amount with the Boys & Girls Club.
According to IRS rules, charitable raffle tickets do not qualify as a federal income tax deduction.