How to Join the Boys & Girls Club of Santa Clarita Valley
An annual membership is $36, however no one is turned away due to inability to pay.
The Boys & Girls Club of Santa Clarita Valley serves more than 2,700 youth, ages 7-17, at facilities in Newhall, Canyon Country and Val Verde. Programs engage members in education and career exploration, the arts, sports, recreation and fitness, character and leadership development, and healthy life choices.
Generally, the Club is open Monday-Friday from 2-7 p.m. during school and from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. during vacation periods. Contact the Clubhouses directly to learn about extended care days and summer hours. Potential members are always welcome to stop by for a tour.
• Download a transportation registration form (optional)
Bring your completed application to the Clubhouse nearest you (Newhall, Canyon Country, Val Verde) or email us here.
For more information on the Club locations, visit our Club Locations page.
• Leave chewing gum outside.
• Use polite language.
• Walk while inside the Club.
• Sit on chairs not pool tables.
• Remove hats.
• Eat only in designated areas.
• Wear shirts and shoes at all times.
• Keep membership current.
• Always carry membership card.
• Seek staff assistance for help with problems.
• Help keep the Club clean.
• Respect staff at all times.
• Only enter the kitchen with staff.