Co-Chairs Mike & Ann-Marie Bjorkman are Proud to Present:
Saturday, June 2, 2018
Featuring Hundreds of Exciting Live and Silent Auction Items
Gourmet Food • Raffle • Entertainment & Dancing
Doors open at 5:00 p.m. • Dinner Seating 7:15 p.m. • Live Auction to Follow
Silent Auction Closing Times: Section ONE 6:50 p.m., Section TWO 7:05 p.m.
Hyatt Regency Valencia
24500 Town Center Drive, Valencia
You Could Win Any Live Auction Item*
Raffle Tickets Available May 7. You can preview a list of all the available live auction items online on May 25. Tickets may be purchased at the Newhall branch of the Boys & Girls Club of Santa Clarita Valley 24790 Newhall Avenue, Newhall, CA 91321.
We invite your support of Santa Clarita’s youth at the biggest charity event of the year, through cash sponsorships, table purchases, the donation of auction items and in kind donations. Donation categories may be combined for recognition at a specific sponsorship level.
- Served Dinner
- Table for 10 with served dinner.
VIP Table Only$2,500
- Table for 10 with gourmet dinner, premium seating, 10 invitations to the VIP party.
Platinum Table Only$5,000
- Table for 12 with gourmet dinner, premier seating, 12 invitations to the VIP party, wine, champagne and table favors.
- THE MIDAS ROOM (private) – Opens at 4:30 p.m. Six people will enjoy exclusive access to the lounge with complimentary top-shelf cocktails, appetizers and personal service.
Silver Sponsor$2,500 - $4,999
- $2500 VIP Circle Table for 10 with VIP party invitations, half page ad in auction catalog, live auction item sponsorship as appropriate.
Platinum Sponsor$5,000 - $9,999
- $5000 VIP Circle Table for 10 with VIP party invitations, full page ad in auction catalog, live auction item sponsorship as appropriate.
Gold Sponsor$10,000 - $19,999
- $5000 VIP Circle Table for 12 with VIP party invitations, full page ad in auction catalog, live auction item sponsorship as appropriate.
- $10,000 VIP Circle Table for 12 with VIP party invitations, full page on inside cover of auction catalog. Live auction item sponsorship as appropriate.
OFFICIAL GLITTER RAFFLE RULES
• Raffle tickets availbale for a suggested donation of $100 each or 6 for $500, 14 for $1,000, 22 for $1,500, or 30 for $2,000.
• Drawing to be held at the Boys & Girls Club of SCV Benefit Auction, Saturday, June 2, 2018.
• An announcement will be made with the time raffle ticket sales close.
• Raffle tickets may be purchased in advance and are available at the Newhall branch of the Boys & Girls Club.
• Payment may be made by cash, check and credit card.
• Upon announcement of winner, (if present), winner must select the live auction item they wish to win.**
• Winner need not be present to win.
• Raffle participants not attending the auction must select the item they would like to win in advance.
• Live auction item choice must be made from items published in the official catalog (published May 26), and the addendum (available at the auction).
• *Excluded items: Head table for 2019 auction. Additional item exclusions will be announced prior to the drawing.
• Write in to “Auction Chair” Boys & Girls Club of Santa Clarita Valley 24909 Newhall Ave. Santa Clarita, CA 91321 to receive a ticket.
• **A minimum of $15,000 in raffle tickets must be sold for winner to have their choice of a live auction item. If less than $15,000 worth of tickets sold, raffle will be converted to a 50/50 drawing. Winner will split the total raffle ticket sales dollar amount with the Boys & Girls Club.
According to IRS rules, charitable raffle tickets do not qualify as a federal income tax deduction.